FUNDRAISING ALLOWS US TO KEEP THE OUTREACH GOING.
Support starts at the community level. It could be something as simple as a donation or gift. But it also includes activities that engage your local veterans hall, your hometown and the business community. And VETMotorsports certainly enjoys working with other nonprofits serving the veteran population, so being part of a larger event spreads the awareness of veterans issues and needs.
Below are some upcoming events (click the event to get more details). Don't want to hold an event but want to show up and show your support? That's great too. Email us if you have any questions.
- April 4th - VETMotorsports Deer Park Takeover & Fundraising Festival. Fundraiser at Deer Park Irish Pub, Ft. Wayne, IN
- April 25th - AJ & Vince run 100 miles for VETMotorsports. Athletic fundraiser, Albion, IN
- May 9th- Military Appreciation Day at Bob's BMW. Fundraising Event, Jessup, MD
- May 20th- VETMotorsports Upper Arlington City BBQ Fundraiser. 10a till 10p. Fundraising Event, Upper Arlington, OH
- June 20th - Taste of Bloomington Fundraiser. Motorcycle Poker Run, Bloomington, IN
- June 20th - UA 5k. Athletic fundraiser, Upper Arlington, OH
- August 8th- VETMotorsports / SCCA Autocross with the Upper Arlington Rotary. The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio.
- November 14th- The 7th Annual Veterans Marathon, Half-Marathon or 5K Athletic fundraiser, Columbia City, IN